Monday, January 25, 2010

1st Day of Success.. maybe.

Today has been good. I've only eaten a yogurt (110 cal) and a berry smoothie (? cal) with some whipped cream I couldn't help but eating, but it's only 15 cal for 2 tablespoons and I went to dance tonight so I burned all of it off. I had a couple grapes a second ago and I think I want some more. Just a little bit. It couldn't hurt. I know I won't binge since I'm determined not to. My dad brought home a lemon cupcake (my FAVORITE!) But I couldn't eat it because I knew I shouldn't. Then that would mean I pretty much burned all those calories for nothing, but I think he already finished it..

...

I just got back from in the kitchen and he didn't finish it. >:( There is half of it left. I cannot tell you how much I want it. Those are my favorite kind! :( Will it really be thaaaat bad? It's not like I would eat anything after that. I did burn all of my calories today and it would be just like having only 100 calories for the day. Ugh, I don't know. I'm just scared I will do bad tomorrow because of that damn cupcake. I doubt I will... Should I just eat it? It's bugging the shit out of me. I think I will just eat it and in an hour I will do 200 jumping jacks to burn it off and I will be fine!

Tomorrow I WILL just eat (drink) a smoothie and that's it. I already secretly threw away all of the bad food in my house other than the shells and cheese and the ramen noodles that I binge on all the time. Everyday I always do eat under 500 cal, but I usually eat like carbs to fill the calories and I'm trying to stay away from the carbs more than anything. Like I'd eat a yogurt and ramen noodles which would be under 500 cal, but I'd still be mad at myself because I never see a progress in my body when I do that so I try to just stick with fruit.

Well I'm going to ATTEMPT to stay away from that cupcake, but I'm not sure how it's going to go..
Stay strong!
-Kinsey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment