Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bingish..?

I kind of binged today. I rode home with my boyfriend and then my mom picked me up from his house to go to this school meeting thing and I had had nothing to eat before that so she took me to Lush Berries to get yogurt. After the meeting everyone wanted to go to this restaurant, so I went there, but didn't eat anything, but after I went to subway and got a footlong and ate it all. I also had less than half of that lemon cupcake. (I didn't eat it last night btw!) Overall, I think it's still under 800, but that's too much for me. My goal weight it 90 pounds. My ULTIMATE goal weight is 80, but I'm not sure when that is going to happen. Hopefully before summer. I really want to get down to that weight. I still don't think that I look like I've lost anything. I'm still at 99 :/ probably 100 now. I want to get down to 97 or even 95 by the weekend, but I might have to fast a day or two or eat just like one little yogurt the rest of the days and exercise.

Tomorrow I'm getting my haircut! I'm getting straight-across bangs for the first time! I have like side bangs now. A new haircut calls for a new motivation. Every time I get my hair done or go shopping, it always makes me motivated to keep loosing weight and not binge!

Hmm.. there is not much to talk about.. I really wish I could go purge right now, but I know I don't have the balls to do it :/ Damnit. I wish I had one of my ana buddies to do it with me! I can't do it alone. I've never done it too. I almost have one time ,but I chickened out. FAILURE. That's what I am.

Well I guess I'm going to get my beauty sleep (me? beauty? please.)
-Kinsey

1 comment:

  1. Have fun getting your hair cut! i bet it's going to look amazing. You don't have to purge, you know. But it's up to you. Stay Strong xx

    ReplyDelete