Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow=stay in the house and eat everything.

Last Thursday and Friday I didn't have school because it snowed so much outside and the roads aren't safe. I stayed home both days and ate nothing just chips, cookies, chocolate, and more junk food. My friends were over eating with me so that made me feel better, but I can't seem to get back in control. I decided that I was going to post again when I did good, but that's not happening so I just decided to post now. I'm going to get back on track tomorrow! I know I've said that for the past like 5 posts, but I neeed to do it now! I've only gained 1 pound though which surprises me alot. It's really hard for me to gain weight in pounds, but I DO look fatter. I was out shopping yesterday and I only bought like 2 things because I was so pissed at myself for how fat I looked. It was so disgusting.

Well this morning I did have breakfast. I had some eggs and oatmeal. Not too bad.. I'm going to try to not eat alot later, but I'm thinking I want to give myself today to eat whatever I want. Not to binge, but eat what I want, when I'm hungry. If you let yourself just binge, you eventually get tired of it, and want to eat healthy. Junk food gets sickening very fast.

I'll probably post more tomorrow evening to say how everything went!
Hopefully it's good!

-Kinsey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment